chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 55% Wool 45% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-400 - Antique White / Slate Blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
Kavi noticed patterns created by a candle reflected on glass and spent time observing these patterns that emerged through a prism. The constantly evolving forms were recreated using organic dyes and batik printing on mediums formerly unused. Designs thus created were transferred onto rugs through hand-knotting, carefully selected and dyed yarns.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)