chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1036421
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 58% Handcarded Wool and 42% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-401 - Frost Gray / Ashwood
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
The idea of Kali was derived from the patterns that emerged on the cloth which is used to wipe away paint as well as from the patterns emerged on walls while wiping. Cloth, tissue, paper and sponge were used with natural dyes to understand the evolution of these textures.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)