You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 62% wool 38% bamboo silk
- esk-401 - pearl blue / linen
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
the idea for kali was derived from patterns that emerge on cloth used to wipe away paint, similar patterns to those that emerged on walls as they were constructed. cloth, tissue, paper and sponge were used with natural dyes to understand the evolution of
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)