untitled by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 57% Wool 43% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-448 - Antique White / Peacoat
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Not to cause any confusion, the name of this collection is figurative, but Untitled by Kavi has a literal side. A side where artists of all varieties work and work, yet create something so undefined and so indiscriminate, that the end result is both beautifully vague, yet purposeful. For this collection, hand-knotted in wool and silk, the purpose is to grace floor space with a visual story and unparalleled craftsmanship.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)