You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-bamboo silk yarn,30%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- esk-9014 - ivory / shale
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
The Gauri Khan collection for Jaipur Rugs brings untold stories of rustic charm to modern spaces. Created to reflect the multitude of traditions, shapes, and colors found throughout rural India, this exquisite line of rugs blurs the barriers between urban luxury and the charming simplicity of village life. Jazz up your living spaces with this artistic line of handmade rugs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)