You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 62% handcarded wool & 38% bamboo silk
- esk-907(od) - blue lake / blue lake
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
reverting to traditional roots while staying true to modern sensibilities, lacuna offers memories of bygone days; half-forgotten now. high-knot count carpet with classic, old world patterns are brought into the modern age through the latest dyeing and finishing techniques. the collection brings forward intricate processes of ancient craftsmanship, which are passed on from generation to generation. each rug in this collection is one of a kind, made with the finest wool and silk, meticulously produced by skilled artisans.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)