Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116366
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-103 - Dark Copper / Dark Copper
- hand knotted
TVMamta never shies away from admitting that she carries a lot of dreams and desires in her heart. One such desire of her is to own a television set, brought by her own income. She is very fascinated by the gadget and cannot wait to watch different shows on the television screen. Her rug is an idea of all the things she feel will be telecasted on television. In a subtle caramel palette, the weaver has made traditional rural designs of shakarparas, little boxes, mountains, and small huts. She wishes to watch her village on the television and she has woven the same imagery on her carpet. Her designs are well complemented by patterns of leheriya and jhaalar. Every day, she works hard on her carpet, in lieu of winning an award price that can help her buy the gadget of her dream. Since the carpet is a symbolic representation of Mamta’s aspiration, she has decided to call her rug “TV”.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)