Sagar Ka Rang
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1081946
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-36 - Denim Ash / Seaside Blue
- hand knotted
Sagar Ka RangMaking her first original design, it was an opportunity for Mona to express her imagination. Her younger daughter, who works in a college, helped her in weaving the rug. Every day, she used to see people who came from different parts of the region. She used to get fascinated by the designs on their clothes. She used to come back home and share what she saw with her mother. Mona herself was always an admirer of nature and the surroundings. Taking inspiration from her daughter, Mona made a unique combination. She weaved different shapes of nature, and filled them with the designs her daughter saw on the dresses and sarees. The rug shows symmetric repetitions of saree motifs, woven in the designs of mountains, leaves and flowers. She calls the rug “Sagar ka rang” as the rug is made in blue, which is her favorite color.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)