You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% rhs wool
- le-91 - classic red / ribbon red
- hand knotted
fuwara‘fuwara’ which means fountain is how the couple describes their rug. taking inspiration from the green fields of kekri where water is in abundance, the couple wanted to weave it in their manchaha. while working in the fields, they used to connect the pipe and water came out of it in the form of fountains. sishu pal says that he went to and fro to connect and disconnect lines representing the sprinkling water. while weaving the rug, the couple used to miss going to the fields so they incorporated those designs into their rug as well. they weaved bajra in green, flowers in red, different crops in orange, white and yellow colours. the rug grabs the attention because of its irregular shape and choice of vibrant shades which leave a lasting impression on the eye
shishu pal & mena
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)