You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-9208 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
raat ki roshni’ is a symbol of strength for koyli. it translates to 'night's light,' but it is an allegory of finding light in the darkness. elements that bring brightness at night, like the moon, stars, firecrackers, and earthen lamps, are weaved on the blue carpet. this carpet is dedicated to her beloved daughter. after the death of her husband, sundari's daughter became a pillar of strength for her. her daughter brings light to her life.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)