wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116717
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1014 - Shell Coral / Medieval Blue
- hand knotted
Aangna‘Aangna’ or ‘aangan’, as it is also called, refers to the courtyard of a house. In this Manchaha, Seema has replicated the design of the many courtyards she had stepped in and observed while weaving the rug. She also interspersed the design with things that caught her attention in her surroundings, like butterflies, candles, and boats, bringing the living and non-living together to coincide in her rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)