You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1021 - copper tan / fuchsia
- hand knotted
satrangisulochana is an admirer of colors. it amazes her how there are so many shades that exist and often while designing her rug, she wishes to take inspiration from the same. she has named her rug “satrangi” which means a union of 7 colors. bright colors mix together in the rug, representing waves of the ocean. different moods have been designed in different colors. mountains are designed at the bottom of the rug and it appears as though the top part of the rug symbolizes both the sky and the ocean.
-gulab, krishna and sulochana
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)