wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1117290
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1025 - Velvet Red / Liquorice
- hand knotted
AngoorDurga and her daughter Sumitra’s love for angoor which means grapes is known to everyone. This Manchaha is a message from a mother to daughter that she is missing their quality time together which Sumitra now gives away to technology. The center of rug has a box full of light green and black, small and big pieces of the juicy fruit. She weaved the mixture of four colours together in a knot just to keep a balance of both modern and traditional preferences which makes this Manchaha one of a kind.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)