You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1048 - white / ebony
- hand knotted
neela samathe term ‘neela sama’ translates to blue universe when translated into english. our weaver, parwati shares her love for the blue color and her village kekri based in rajasthan. she likes to travel around her village to gather her thought process for her manchaha as she includes her house and village as her inspiration for this carpet and the surrounding elements. on the top of the carpet, she has woven a bunch of decorative elements used in village households known as ‘bandarmaala’ that continues with flowers with roots, kites, mountains, and various elements that have been beautifully woven in this carpet that shares her inspiration.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)