You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1055 - antique white / alchemilla
- hand knotted
kudratour weaver, vahid khan named this carpet ‘kudrat’ which refers to ‘beautiful nature’ this imagination has been woven onto this carpet showing his attachment towards nature from its roots. he has beautifully portrayed his imagination with colorful motifs and every flower and plant has been detailed as it includes additional borderlines on the right side of the upper part. on the upper area of the carpet, it includes colorful petals that vahid describes as an attraction of this carpet which has all the colors used to make this carpet that continues with the lower half of the carpet which consists of saturated trees, plants, and flowers that are added a charm to the rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)