Paani ki leher
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1120119
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1076 - Classic Gray / China Blue
- hand knotted
Paani ki leherMeaning ‘waves of the water’ in Hindi, Kamli’s rug Paani ki Leher features slanting lines flowing from one corner to another. The multiple colors that represent the individual waves emerging from the horizon create a sense of motion. Kamli was inspired by a cascading river and has tried to weave the patterns in a similar natural flow. She says, “I have visited this place several times, but when I got my Manchaha project and came here, my eyes were stuck on the streamlining flow of it, as if it was saying something to me.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)