You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1087 - dark taupe / caramel
- hand knotted
kamal ka taalaabsuman and manju named their manchaha ‘kamal ka taalaab’. they say that the design is inspired by the lotus flower, which even though may grow in muddy waters, still manages to grow and shine beautifully. they have also used traditional design motifs and patterns such as zig-zag zanjeera, and experimented with mosaic checks and abstract designs as well.
-suman and manju
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)