You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1106 - blue lake / ensign blue
- hand knotted
neela jahanour weaver, anita named this carpet ‘neela jahan’ which translates to ‘blue world’ as she shares her love and affection towards blue. anita has woven this carpet referring to the world around her with an integration of unique yet elegant design motifs the rug begins from the top with a bunch of flowers that express a happy feeling in her surroundings that continues with path arrows signs that have been inspired from road signs that gave it an eye-catchy look. the carpet design refers to the world filled with the blue theme of life which emits a positive energy throughout the rug that cherishes anita’s imagination towards ‘neela jahan’.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)