You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1126 - ebony / antique white
- hand knotted
duniya tedhi medhiour weavers, aarti and sunita have named this carpet ‘duniya tedhi medhi’ which translates as ‘zig zag world’ in english. anita shares a story behind the creation of this carpet, they love to discover new motifs and patterns that they find in their surroundings zig-zag pattern is one of them they like the most that has been inculcated in this carpet that refers to empty vegetation farms around the village that has been shaped in the same design that matches with anita’s thought process. the carpet consists of patterns from top to bottom with added decorative elements that resemble crochet patterns on top followed by flowers and varied elements woven in the boxes that blend with the complete carpet design.
aarti and sunita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)