You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1157 - brown / honeysuckle
- hand knotted
aamshe says that she started weaving her manchaha at the time of the holi festival. holi is a celebration of the spring season and is celebrated by playing with colours. this, she says, is the reason why her manchaha is so full of colours. ramdevi has used her manchaha as a wishlist for all the things she likes. she has named the manchaha ‘aam’, which is the hindi word for her favorite fruit: mango. the carpet features designs of mango trees, traditional bindi designs and big mountains as well.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)