You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1162 - ashwood / rose petal
- hand knotted
mera gaaonthe term mera gaaon translates to, “my village” in english. bugli devi conveys her imagination behind this rug to her village nagal based in rajasthan. this carpet has been woven in a very different way as it consists of sharp designs from top to mid of the rug that conveys design that comes from ‘baandarmaala’ a colorful motif that is being used for decoration in houses based in villages. at the bottom half, she shares streets that are present in her surroundings that are clean and abundant with trees and flowers that are used for daily commutation for the villagers.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)