wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1124978
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1177 - Antique White / Burnt Red
- hand knotted
Bada MandirSampati has named her Manchaha ‘Bada Mandir’, which translates to ‘Grand Temple’. She has woven the designs of the Manchaha from her memory of the Grand Temple in Manpura, which houses the idol of many deities. Apart from weaving the design of the Temple dome in multi-colored yarns, she has also used the traditional wave-like leheriya pattern in her Manchaha.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)