wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1124233
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1186 - Antique White / Dark Ivory
- hand knotted
IndardhanushMaya has named her Manchaha “Indardanush”, which translates to “Rainbow”. Maya has made colorful stripes on the carpet. Maya says that as she was weaving the carpet she started off with traditional leheriya and shakkarpara designs and then realized that the combination of light and bright colored stripes look beautiful. Maya has a fondness for the colour pink, and she makes a point to highlight that in the carpet. She also tried to incorporate the design of her favourite sari into her Manchaha.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)