You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1237 - antique white / ebony
- hand knotted
roshanchoti named her first manchaha “roshan” which translates to ‘shining’ in the hope of her carpet shining in front of the whole world. she wishes to make her name through this carpet. the design she uses remains filled with colorful waves and lines, signifying the infamous rajasthani lehariya pattern. at the bottom of the carpet, she weaved the flower motifs. cool colors are seen prominent in her carpet while a yellow wave appears to stand out in resplendence..
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)