You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1290 - rustic brick / butter
- hand knotted
komallaada and payal sat side by side to weave the manchaha. after weaving halfway, laada realised that she liked payal’s designs, while payal liked those of laada. so they decided to switch sides. laada has named the manchaha ‘komal’, after her niece. she says that she loves her manchaha just as much as her niece. an experienced weaver, laada’s manchaha features traditional designs like the shakkarpara and ladoo sweets, chain-like zanjeera pattern in vibrant colors and tones.
laada and payal
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)