You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1304 - antique white / honey mustard
- hand knotted
kitesthe spring celebration has been exquisitely depicted in the rug. kites flying high in the sky are frequently featured in the rugs. kite flying is a popular activity during makar sakranti. a significant amount of vibrancy is added to the rug by kites of various colors. the rug is finished with the weaving of a miniature cottage in various colors. this mancha ha rug brilliantly captures the dynamism of our weavers' young creative brains.
pooja and sunita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)