You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1312 - amethyst / amethyst
- hand knotted
bagichadhafali and vimla's love of nature is what gives bagicha life. she has braided lush farms with flower-filled fields and lofty hills. she built shakkarpara on top of her unadulterated love for indian sweets. additionally, they decorate the farms by giving the appearance of lamps. her use of a dark background combined with vibrant colors in bloom allows the square-shaped motifs and tree designs to stand out wonderfully and unmistakably. anywhere it is fashioned, bagicha will bring happiness and a flash of color into the home by using carpets to express their creatives
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)