You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1320 - peacock blue / blue
- hand knotted
mahirajseema and priyanka have chosen to name their manchaha rug ‘mahiraj’, which is a hindi word for ‘king of the earth’. while weaving the rug, they truly felt like the king since they had the complete freedom to decide what designs they wish to create on the rug! they have chosen design elements like pani-patasi which is their favorite street food, roses, which they both love, and jaali pattern inspired from their window. needless to say, their joy and innocence seep through ‘mahiraj’!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)