You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1389 - medium gray / mauve
- hand knotted
kaju katlithis rug is depiction of frosty, and foggy winter season. it was made during winter, it has designs of sweaters, and winter caps in it. it also has kites woven in them inspired by her son’s favorite activity around winter season, that is, kite flying. then, her favorite sweet gets a chance to be incorporated in the rug, kaju katli (cashew slice). over the borders, the patterns of her saree and festoon are woven intricately. in the corner, she weaved basket full of vegetables which are usually grown by her only.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)