You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1399 - ribbon red / ebony
- hand knotted
barsaati aadarchana named her manchaha “barsaati aad”, which translates to “a shed in the rain”. the linear design on her carpet is inspired by raindrops. she remembers how on rainy days, the shed on her loom was the only thing that could protect her and her carpet from getting soaked in water. keeping the same in mind, she designed a triangular motif in red at the bottom of the rug to signify its importance in her work life.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)