You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1402 - blue blush / swamp green
- hand knotted
meri pooja ki thalithis lovely hand-knotted rug, which sangita titled meri pooja ki thali, expertly incorporates offerings made during pooja. everything on this rug is skillfully weaved, including ittar (fragrances), clay lamps, chunri, flowers, and dhoop. she had also knitted the flags and the curtains that decorated the shrine nearby the house. bright hues give all the motifs a new lease of life. she considers her occupation, carpet weaving to be nothing less than religion. combining the two was a unique experience, resulting in a stunning design!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)