You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1427 - indigo blue / liquorice
- hand knotted
ghar ki khidkikumkum named her manchaha ‘ghar ki khidki’ which translates to ‘the window of her house’. when she was told to try making manchaha, she was completely taken aback. she remained confused for days and couldn’t come up with a definite design. at that point, she remembered the brief which mentioned that she can design whatever she observes around. as she started looking out of her window for inspiration, she thought her window was much more unique than any other thing.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)