You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1443 - pearl blue / indigo blue
- hand knotted
maa durgapinky and shashi are devotees of goddess durga. since their childhood they have been visiting temple of goddess durga near their home. their pure faith turned into art when they weaved temple of goddess durga in the rug, and named it maa durga. lattu and damru are two most attractive things about fair in villages, mostly children play with them, this became their design inspiration and got place in the middle of the rug near the temple. shashi have been a math enthusiast, she woven tricone designs in the bottom space. top of the rugs have the design of beautiful mountains which they saw on their way to paudhagiri.
pinky and shashi
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)