You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1487 - capri / pearl blue
- hand knotted
banyan treethe construction of bargad, which translates to "banyan tree" in english, has a deep history. ramotar, son of rambharose, and ramotar, son of pannalal, were a duo that were involved in a dilemma regarding whether of the two could weave better about the other. after talking, the thought of weaving it comes to them. a mango tree and a banyan tree have been woven. the mango tree was told by the banyan tree that people prefer growing you since you provide juicy fruits, according to the legend. mango tree responds, "as much as they love me, they also adore growing you since you give them shade." in this manchaha, the lovely message that everyone is unique in their own way is skillfully woven.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)