You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1539 - ebony / ashwood
- hand knotted
meri khusiyaanmeri khusiyaan means my happiness. anu named this rug as meri khusiyaan because she feels that rug weaving has brought a lot of happiness in her life because she could support her family financially and take care of her young children from the comfort of her home as the loom is set up there. in the entire rug lots of patterns are woven which are inspired from the clothes in her wardrobe. while she was weaving the rug, she saw her children playing with tiny purses. there she got the idea of weaving designs of them in the rug to give it a playful look.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)