You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 43% wool 57% bamboo silk
- les-348 - ashwood / capri
- hand knotted
bhagwan ka hunarraju, expressed his wish to name the rug as ‘bhagwan ka hunar’ which means the skill of god. he explains, rug weaving is an art and i have received it from god himself. in the rug, he tried making scenic views and beautiful landscapes which often come in his dreams.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)