wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113516
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-464 - Ebony / Tan
- hand knotted
TawraMeaning ‘kids’ in Rajasthani, Mamta’s rug shows how weavers treat their rugs with as much care, love, and attention as they treat their kids. This Manchaha was inspired by pictures of butterflies and small gifts which she saw in her kid’s book. She has also woven in shakkarpara and small boxes of condiments from her kitchen because she likes eating.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)