wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1093924
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-514 - Ebony / Liquorice
- hand knotted
MorThis is the first Manchaha rug made by weaver Shanti and it has been a great learning experience for her, she says. She tried several designs and then modified them when they didn't turn out well. She started her rug with a diya at the bottom, as is the standard practice before starting something new. She weaved a lot of elements in her rug including her favourite – the big shakarpara at the top. She thinks it is makes the rug well balanced and structured and enhances the overall colour scheme of the carpet. She also made a lot of animals, including a peacock onto the rug. She has never seen a real peacock, just pictures. Still, she experimented with weaving a peacock and it turned out really well. That’s why she decided to name her carpet 'mor', which translates to peacock.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)