You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% rhs wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-6001 - velvet red / red
- hand knotted
shandaarthe manchaha called ‘kamal’ by bimla devi mesmerized a lot of artisans, but pushpa and suman took it as an inspiration. shandaar is word that the quality supervisor used to describe the manchaha as it was laying on the floor. the base of red and brown and shakarparas running in black gave this rug a volume to rise. the small details on the left and right end below the rug depict the traditional dishes of their heritage. shandaar means amazing, and amazement is what this rug will leave you in.
-pushpa & suman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)