Mann ka Dhayrya
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1101372
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-601 - Blue Blush / Pink Crush
- hand knotted
Mann ka Dhayrya‘Mann ka Dhayrya ’ which means the flow of the mind, was an apt name of choice that Mamta gave for her first Manchaha. When she first started, she put together designs she saw in other carpets and her clothes but as she weaved she started to feel that the zigzag pattern would really bring the carpet together. Her family and the community agreed so she continued with the design and made small variations to put the flowers in it. She flowed with the design but still planned the colour base quite evidently, and she shared “You don’t eat the same food every single day, although the food is made by a person that has a particular style. It’s the same with my carpet. My design is one-of-a-kind and you will love it if you take the time to give it a look.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)