You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-609 - antique white / medium crimson
- hand knotted
ek naya nadishakuntala started her first manchaha as a nervous wreck. at the top of the carpet you can see her hesitation to be free with her design, but she pushed through and started with patterns she was familiar with. after the first few days, she slowly started breaking through that wall and started freely expressing herself. she wasn’t sure what the outcome would be, but it was flowing through her. you can see the design pattern break resistance and become larger as it trickles down, almost like water breaks through new ground to slowly form a river. ‘ek naya nadi’ means a new river, to describe the breaking of new ground on earthy colours, and on to new destinations.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)