You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% rhs wool
- les-630 - antique white / red orange
- hand knotted
gaon ki duniya‘gaon ki duniya’ means the world in the village, and it expresses reena’s life in the village. she is so connected to her village and is so certain that it was the place for her to make the best of in this lifetime. it is her first manchaha and she expresses the aura of the village in its natural beauty; the rivers, lakes, forest and hills knotted with her originality and love. on the bottom of the rug she wove in her family and their compassion with each other. they say “the real india, lies in the rural india”. this rug carries the reality of reena’s simple but mesmerizing world. make your world meet her’s, with gaon ki duniya.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)