You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8014 - aqua sky / aqua sky
- hand knotted
khethibadithis is baburam and mahaveer’s second manchaha, and continued the inspiration for their first rug, ‘zameen’. ‘khethibadi’ means agriculture, and the rug depicts the persistent efforts of the two weavers to catch their flow with tying knots. in the middle of the rug is a diamond like pattern, which baburam and mahaveer wove in as a wall. the wall splits the farming activities the inmates do inside the prison, and the farming which is done outside the prison. they are strong believers in working hard, and hope that their efforts will give them an opportunity to be free soon.
-baburam & mahaveer
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)