You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-8029 - ruby red / chili pepper
- hand knotted
apni pehchaan‘apni pehchaan’ which translates to my identity is the thought that runs behind the rug. the name was a result of their journey in designing the rug, which started out in sync and ended with them expressing their own identities. initially, they started weaving similar patterns towards the bottom but days later they realised that their rug needs to incorporate their uniqueness as well. while moving towards the top, they tried to weave their individuality in it. they say, “even though we are weaving together, each one of us have an identity of our own.” the rug on moving upwards seems to transform into a ceaseless journey which will later unravel itself.
-ram pratap, mukesh, sishpal & subhash
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)