You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8082 - chicory / ashwood
- hand knotted
chulbulichulbuli is a stunning creative representation of the serenity that comes after disorder, the joy that follows the darkest moments, and the settling that comes after disarray. the rug's bottom has fine lines that depict the cracks and gaps in black and white. it was created by the duo to show the effects of drought on dry farms. the upper part's contrasted designs allude to the initial stage of farming following rain. chulbuli, which translates to "bubbly" in english, is the weaved canvas on which these prisoners' expectations for a life are expressed. they hope that their life will be as joyful as the colours of this manchaha after this difficult time.
shantilal (sonu) and vijay
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)