wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1131796
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8113 - Dark Taupe / Dark Gray
- hand knotted
SaundaryaThis manchaha is a beautiful and expert rendering of a desert. Dark grey and taupe tones interplay with motifs in complementing colour tones to produce a brilliant design. It is named ‘Saundarya’ which simply means ‘beauty’, referring to the endless allure of our natural surroundings and the infinite ways in which they inspire us, just like they’ve inspired Arvind. Motifs of blossoms and flower buds in vibrant colours bring out a playful character in the rug. The weaver has also crafted detailed flowers and shakarpara, and woven them together with tendril-like weaves.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)