You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8124 - pink tint / red oxide
- hand knotted
rango ki duniyajaiaa meena has named her manchaha 'rango ki duniya', which in english means 'colourful world'. at the bottom of her manchaha, she made traditional lahariya patterns to showcase age-old indian art. further, she showcased her village with different elements like a house, tree, and camel. she has used colourful yarns to make this manchaha look eye-catching and amp up the appearance of any space. when she weaves carpets and rugs, she loves to talk with her friends and listen to music.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)