wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1111198
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-824 - Mauve / Mauve
- hand knotted
Sapna‘Sapna’ which translates to dream is how Ratani describes her rug. She was very young when she started dreaming about marriage. As a child, she weaved many dreams together to lead a beautiful life. When the option of weaving this Manchaha knocked on her door, all those dreams she saw in her childhood started revolving in her head. She picked one which was to build a house for her family. In the middle of the rug, you will notice the structure of a house weaved into it whereas there are some criss-cross lines towards the bottom. While mountains adorn the top of her Manchaha. Moreover, she tried to play around with different shades of brown and grey to give the background while using hues of darker blue to give a contrast.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)