You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-887 - antique white / capri
- hand knotted
teen behneour characteristic idiosyncrasies are what makes each of us remarkably distinct individuals. but what happens when not one, or two but three weavers come together to weave a single rug in a consortium of similarities and differences? ‘teen behne’ or ‘three sisters’ is the brainchild of sisters sushila, sunita, and santara. even though woven in one rug, a set of three stories bound together can be seen in the harmonious edges designed by sunita and santara and the impressive centre by the eldest sister sushila, a result of her insistence to take command and sit in the middle of her sisters. the colour palette of the rug uses motley hues that complement each other, much like its weavers.
-sushila, sunita and santara
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)