wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114669
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-945 - Ashwood / Honey
- hand knotted
LakeerLakeer means ‘lines’ is how Seeta describes her rug. It was her first Manchaha and she listened to her heart allowing her hands to move in that direction. She carefully used the combination of limited grey and extra yellow to make diagonals such that it doesn’t meddle with the geometry at the bottom. She has even woven her name in a heart towards the centre along with some boxes in grey. She was so happy to weave it and is extremely affirmative about weaving more Manchahas that come her way.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)